Most people do not even realize that asthma can be life-threatening. Despite the fact that there are more conventional treatments available than ever before, the death rate from asthma has more than doubled since 1980. Now more than ever asthma sufferers are turning to natural asthma remedies for asthma relief.
Natural asthma remedies are a safe and effective way to get relief from your asthma symptoms such as tightness or pain in your chest, wheezing, coughing and shortness of breath. Natural asthma remedies have been used for years for treating asthma.
Another reason for asthma sufferers to turn to natural asthma remedies is because asthma medications have a host of side effects. They contribute to yeast growth, osteoporosis, rapid heartbeat, increased blood pressure, palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, headaches, dizziness, thinning of the skin and connective tissue, etc. They even seem to worsen asthmatic symptoms after a while or become less potent.
Natural asthma remedies do more than treat the asthma symptoms, they are used to aid the body by enhancing its own natural defense mechanisms to heal itself.
Using natural asthma remedies can reduce your reliance on bronchodilators (inhalers), antihistamines and corticosteroids (steroids), reduce symptoms of coughing, wheezing or difficult breathing.
Top 5 Natural Asthma Remedies:
1. Magnesium – Magnesium helps stabilize the mast cell and relax muscles, so it functions as both an anti-inflammatory nutrient and as a bronchodilator.
2. Supplement with Omega 3 essential fatty acids – natural anti-inflammatory substance, gentle treatment that slowly over time helps the body repair tissue damage.
3. Take a high quality Probiotic – Probiotics can help your body heal asthma from within
4. Vitamin C & E – Vitamin C works as a gentle antihistamine without the side effect s of medications. They have potent anti-inflammatory benefits. Vitamin E penetrates each cell's fatty membrane and protects the cell from damage.
5. Turmeric – Turmeric is a perennial herb of the ginger family used as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Nutritional deficiencies are an important key to beginning to heal asthma. Nutrient supplements target asthma at a cellular level, where things first go wrong.
If you are dealing with the challenges of asthma (as increasing numbers of people are these days!), Do not think that potentially dangerous medications are your only choice.
Because when you help your body naturally from within and support it in addressing some of the underlying factors behind asthma, you can feel a dramatic difference in your symptoms.